In honor of Invisible Illness Awareness week I have answered questions about myself to teach others about what they don’t see. Please check out their website to see what you can do. Invisible illness
30 Things About My Invisible Illness You May Not Know
1. The illness I live with is: Chronic migraine
2. I was not diagnosed until years after my first migraine.
3. I had symptoms since: probably the day I was born or soon there after. I had my first migraine when I was 5 that I remember.
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: being prepared for it to hit at any moment, anywhere.
5. Most people assume: that it’s just a headache
6. The hardest part about mornings are: waking up. I have a headache everyday when I wake up and the direction of my pain level dictates my day
7. My favorite…
View original post 777 more words