As a mom and preschool teacher, I have been engrossed in Halloween fun! With all this fun came snacks, candy and lots of food! Last week we celebrated a lot and did endless crafts. Along with the crafts, we ate! With all the candy around, I found a few ways to fit in a meal and healthy snacks.
Here’s some things we did:
- Broom stick with pencil stick and pretzel sweeper
- Rice cake jack-o-lantern with cream cheese, raisins and pretzel rod
- Mummy hot dog in crescent roll with mustard eyes
- Spider pb&j with 8 pretzel legs
- Veggie tray jack-o-lantern
- Orange pumpkins
- Apple, peanut butter and marshmallow Dracula teeth
Maybe next year I’ll post the crafts. Crafts and cooking are great ways to spend time with kids. The learning and life lessons are endless!
What did you make or eat for Halloween that is worth sharing?