Time to launch the first annual World Migraine Solidarity Day campaign!
The Association of Migraine Disorders (AMD) have initiated the Shades for Migraine campaign and website. This campaign is intended to be an annual event.
“So….on Wednesday, June 21, let the world know about it! Let the millions of sufferers know that you care… that you know they aren’t faking an illness… that you know much more needs to be done to find a cure and give them relief… that you want to help give migraine disease the prominence it deserves.” https://www.shadesformigraine.org/
Participating is simple…
Post a photo of yourself (and friends/co-workers) wearing your Shades for Migraine on social media using the hashtag #ShadesForMigraine.”
1. Post a photo of yourself wearing sunglasses
2. Hashtag the photo with #shadesformigraine
3. Challenge at least 2 other people to do the same
4. Don’t forget to wear your shades ALL DAY long on June 21st, the longest day of the year.
5. Tag @mymigrainelife so I can support and see those shades!
They just need to be visible…hanging around your neck, hanging from your shirt or propped on your head are options if you can’t wear them on your face the entire day. Wear them indoors and in places where people usually don’t wear sunglasses. Be silly. Wear goofy ones if you dare. Let them make a statement… Start a conversation…