Holding hands with my support animal and icing with Headache Hat. 2 of my favorite ways to battle Migraine.
This year I am participating in the Miles for Migraine walk. I have done it virtually in the past and will physically be there this year in Cleveland and Cincinnati! While not everyone can participate by being at the race, anyone can donate virtually.
Please consider helping me raising money for improving the lives of migraine patients and their families, raising public awareness about headache disorders, and helping find a cure for migraine.
I’d like to give a SPECIAL THANKS to my favorite Migraine product and friend The Headache Hat.
With all of the products I have reviewed and used, the Headache Hat is by far the best!!! I am not an affiliate of this product yet tell everyone about it! My recommendation is purely for my love of this ice cube head band. I have several in my freezer, both standard and halo. I use one every night and often change it out in the middle of the night requiring more. I am not sure how I ever lived without the Headache Hat! I used to pile on bags of wet ice or lay on stiff ice packs leaving me immobile and uncomfortable. I now can ice and move around my house if needed.
The Headache Hat is so special because:
- The individual ice cubes give an exact pressure point pressure and freeze. It is individualized for each differing Migraine and headache pain.
- It is dry and stays in place. No more waking up soaking wet and laying completely still without movement. I can sleep with it and often make breakfast or lunches while moving around the kitchen. I also wear in in the car!
- It comes in standard and Halo sizes. The Halo size is loved by children for fevers, bumped heads and more.
- It’s not just for Migraine sufferers. I recommend every house having one (or many like me!)
- The creator of the Headache Hat is concerned about making a difference and helping those of us suffering. She is also a headache and Migraine sufferer. She works really hard, while having a family of her own, and is changing the world for sufferers one hat at a time.
- She has recently been seen on Kelly & Ben winning the Good Housekeeping seal contest and HSN selling out!
Not only does she sell an amazing product, advocate and help so many, but she has been so generous in donating to MY MIGRAINE LIFE team for Miles for Migraine.
Thank you HEADACACHE HAT!!! You have changed my life and will continue to change the lives of so many more. Your generosity is more than appreciated! Your hard work and product is felt deeply in my heart and daily on my head!
Want to make a difference? Please donate
Able to walk or run in Cleveland April 21, 2018? Please join my team
This is the face of Migraine. No make up, puffy face, pained. While my children both had the flu and I had a Migraine, this is the way we watched our Disney movies that day.
Migraine, Chronic Illness and Self Care Wish List
Self Care is so important! Whether you suffer from migraines, another illness, or just need a little TLC, this guide is for you. Treat yourself, a loved one and try something that will hopefully make you or them feel better; mind, body and soul! All of these products I use and love to treat My Migraine Life in a preventative and restorative way. I hope you enjoy!
Vegan food delivery (Cleveland and Akron areas)
Use code: REF7LVIUO2MLV for $20 off!!!
Nina B. Roze
Work out apparel
Use code: Sarah15 for discount!!!
Ice therapy hat or headband…My all time favorite product!!!!
Use code: MYML for discount!!!
Diffuser and essential oils
Use code: ZenHoliday30 (30%off Zen Nectar)
OmHoliday15 (15% purchase)
Aromatherapy bath products and smelling beads
Subscription gift box
I will be posting REVIEWS, DISCOUNTS, and GIVEAWAYS throughout the month. Some reviews may contain affiliate links and ALL of them I use and only recommend because they help me in My Migraine Life journey!!! Stay tuned via facebook, twitter, Instagram and pinterest
I will be posting reviews, DISCOUNTS, and GIVEAWAYS throughout the month. Some reviews may contain affiliate links and ALL of them I use and only recommend because they help me in My Migraine Life journey!!! Stay tuned via facebook, twitter, Instagram and pinterest
Here it is, the first giveaway of Migraine and Headache Awareness Month
sponsored by Headache Hat! Although the product was given to me, my opinions are
my own and I have not been influenced by the company.
I’m starting with giving away my favorite natural way to treat my migraines. The Headache hat is now named Headache Halo. Same great product, cute new name!
“The Headache Halo (aka Headache Hat):
This ultimate ice pack for migraines and headaches provides:
– Versatility to move it around wear you want
to wear it!
– Ability to move the small ice packets to hit
your pain points
– Option to freeze or refrigerate
– Fleece cover to control the temperature
– Pressure on the pain points as desired
Enter the rafflecopter link
Visit My Migraine Life Facebook page
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook.
Please like it so you can continue to follow (this is not mandatory but recommended)
Comment on why you would like to win the Headache Halo
Additional entry: follow @mymigrainelife on twitter.
It will run from 6/7/16 to 6/14/16
This year for Christmas, I got a migraine! Well, actually I got 4 days of insane nausea (including throwing up) plus tons of pain EVERYWHERE! This did not come as a surprise to me. I had traveled the weekend prior to different climates and came home to stress with my family that completely threw me over the edge. So I spent my Christmas Eve, Christmas, both before and after the way I spend most holidays (smiling on the outside and really battling inside).
So today is the first day I’ve been well enough to look through my gifts and reflect. I got some great gifts that I thought I’d share. None of these I am sponsored by and have tried to refrain from showing brands. Here’s what I got for My Migraine Life:
- Heated neck wrap- I use both heat and ice for different reasons. I already have this neck wrap but got another one because I use it so often. My old one has broken down over time and once I find things I love, I tend to buy them again. I love the weight on my shoulders and neck. I even lay it on my face and head for sinus pressure.
- Headphones- My husband bought these for me and I am excited to use them! I don’t like ear buds. I have a small head and the buds hurt my ears. So I got some headphones that will reduce noise, are super comfy, and will help me while I fly. I’m so sensitive to noise and know I will use them a ton. If you notice, my headphones and water bottle are purple which is the Migraine Awareness color.
- Essential oil- I still have not found a brand and type of oil that I’m in love with so I use a variety in my search. The kind I received is in a roller that I will keep in my purse. It has a pleasant smell that I can use to distract me from heavily saturated smelly places and on my pressure points to help me relax. I currently have one and use it often when I’m out and feel my migraine raising.
- Yoga pants- I try to move and stretch my body as much as possible. As a stay at home mom and woman who fits in a workout where she can, I live in workout pants. I know it’s a running joke about wearing workout clothes out but I’m busy and if I’m dressed to move, I do. Working out helps my migraines and sometimes escalates them so it’s a balance.
- Love, hope, migraine tshirt- I have been trying to support migraine awareness by wearing clothing that talk about migraines. I have supported foundations and received tshirts and I have received ones like this that have the word migraine on it. I like to wear these clothes in hopes that someone will ask me about migraine awareness or feel comfortable to talk to me about their situation. Just wearing a tshirt brings awareness.
- Infusion water bottle- I try to drink as much water as possible to stay hydrated. I get sick of water! I got an amazing infusion water bottle with recipes to flavor my water naturally. When I buy flavored water I see ingredients that I don’t know and what I don’t know about ingredients usually triggers me. I’m excited to be putting real natural flavors into my water! I know my kids will love it too!
While I was sick at Thanksgiving and at Christmas I know I’ll live to fight another day. I’m lucky my family is thoughtful enough to give me some tools to fight more.
What did you get for Christmas that may help?