This year I am participating in the Miles for Migraine walk. I have done it virtually in the past and will physically be there this year in Cleveland and Cincinnati! While not everyone can participate by being at the race, anyone can donate virtually.
Please consider helping me raising money for improving the lives of migraine patients and their families, raising public awareness about headache disorders, and helping find a cure for migraine.
I’d like to give a SPECIAL THANKS to my favorite Migraine product and friend The Headache Hat.
With all of the products I have reviewed and used, the Headache Hat is by far the best!!! I am not an affiliate of this product yet tell everyone about it! My recommendation is purely for my love of this ice cube head band. I have several in my freezer, both standard and halo. I use one every night and often change it out in the middle of the night requiring more. I am not sure how I ever lived without the Headache Hat! I used to pile on bags of wet ice or lay on stiff ice packs leaving me immobile and uncomfortable. I now can ice and move around my house if needed.
The Headache Hat is so special because:
- The individual ice cubes give an exact pressure point pressure and freeze. It is individualized for each differing Migraine and headache pain.
- It is dry and stays in place. No more waking up soaking wet and laying completely still without movement. I can sleep with it and often make breakfast or lunches while moving around the kitchen. I also wear in in the car!
- It comes in standard and Halo sizes. The Halo size is loved by children for fevers, bumped heads and more.
- It’s not just for Migraine sufferers. I recommend every house having one (or many like me!)
- The creator of the Headache Hat is concerned about making a difference and helping those of us suffering. She is also a headache and Migraine sufferer. She works really hard, while having a family of her own, and is changing the world for sufferers one hat at a time.
- She has recently been seen on Kelly & Ben winning the Good Housekeeping seal contest and HSN selling out!
Not only does she sell an amazing product, advocate and help so many, but she has been so generous in donating to MY MIGRAINE LIFE team for Miles for Migraine.
Thank you HEADACACHE HAT!!! You have changed my life and will continue to change the lives of so many more. Your generosity is more than appreciated! Your hard work and product is felt deeply in my heart and daily on my head!
Want to make a difference? Please donate
Able to walk or run in Cleveland April 21, 2018? Please join my team